Senin, 15 Juni 2009

scare

yesterday evening
I invite my mother to buy food
next
pepsi in the field to many people who sell food my mother directly to a food stall ..
my mother directly order food for my father which is fried rice,
I was like fried noodles, but my mother forbade me for fear of fat (lol)
hold my mother says: sha, holopan you buy (like a delicious chocolate cake) aja!
after the purchase of food ..
My mother and I soon return to home ...
to home if I have to go through the garden according to terrify me (if it passes the garden at night)!
ok up in front of the house Ayu (what time of primary school)!

suddenly ....

no sound to the garden "i.. i.. .. i." such as voice ghost girl
risha: "OMG! mother !!!!!!!"
Mother: "How come that??"
risha: "do not!"
mother, "like the sound guy!"
risha 'mother so! but no people? "

I immediately run away and my mother! directly to the house!
O GOD!
ih ... fear once! ugh make me extremely terrified!
I will not go through the garden at night!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar